The principal aim of the group is to grow through acquisition.
Acquisitions are being sought throughout Europe and the group will invest in the upper end of the price spectrum where an adequate return is envisaged.
If you own a fire protection business and are considering a sale we would be interested in hearing from you.
We always have funds available to finance acquisitions and therefore raising money is not an issue.
Our many years experience of acquiring fire protection businesses has resulted in a process that is easy to understand and can be carried out within a short period of time.
- The first stage is to enter a simple Non Disclosure Agreement which restricts access to and the use of non public business information.
- The initial informal meeting is designed to learn more about your business and confirm that both parties wish to progress to the next stage.
- We then need to obtain detailed operational information in order to make an offer for your business.
- If our offer is accepted we will conduct due diligence to confirm the validity of the information that you have provided. This can be completed out of normal business hours, if required.
- An acquisition contract is then issued and when agreed the monies are paid.
Your staff are protected by the TUPE regulations and will be managed by people experienced in helping new staff settle into their new organisation.
You will, of course, be excluded from starting up a competing business within a defined geographic area and time period.
The above process is designed to enable us to support you through each step leading to a successful sale of your business.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion please contact:
Mobile: 07813 456 148