In accordance with AIM Rule 26, as stipulated by the London Stock Exchange, all AIM-quoted companies are required to disclose certain information on their corporate website.
In compliance with this rule, London Security plc (incorporated in England & Wales registered number 53417) has provided the following information on this site.
- Annual reports
- Interim reports
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Business description
- Details of nominated advisors/other key advisors
- Directors' biographies
- Directors' responsibilities
- Major shareholders
- Corporate governance
Securities in issue
At 19 May 2023:
- Number of securities in issue 12,259,977
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of these securities. London Security is not considering trading on other exchanges or platforms.~
- Percentage of securities not in public hands 98.83%.
- Substantial shareholdings
The Parent Company had been notified of the following interests of 3% or more in its share capital:
|Number of shares||Percentage of share capital|
|EOI Fire Sarl||9,861,954||80.43%|
|Tristar Fire Corp||2,256,033||18.40%|
Insofar as it is aware, the Parent Company has no institutional shareholders.
J.G. Murray is a Director of London Security plc as well as EOI Fire SARL. J.G. Murray, J-J. Murray, J-P. Murray and M-C. Leon are Directors of London Security plc as well as Tristar Fire Corp. X. Mignolet is a Director of London Security plc and resigned as a Director of Tristar Fire Corp. on 17 January 2019.
London Security PLC is subject to the city code on takeovers and mergers.
For further information regarding London Securities' Rule 26 compliance please contact Richard Pollard, Company Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIM admission documents
- Disposal of Swiss Companies (PDF)
- Articles of Association (PDF)
- Memorandum of Association (PDF)
- Tender Offer (PDF)
- Admissions Document (PDF)